Click Here For Our Online Patient Forms
Update May 22, 2020
As the mandatory stay-at-home order comes to an end, our team is diligently preparing to reopen the office so we can schedule your appointment. We are implementing new protocols to ensure the safety and health of our patients and team. We will be contacting you soon with further details about the changes we are putting into place.
If you experience a dental emergency before we reopen officially, please contact the office number, (925) 820-4181 and our answering service staff will assist you. If you have a non urgent question, please email us @ email@example.com and we will answer your questions when we return.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time, we will be in touch via text, email and phone call to schedule appointments.
Your oral health remains our top priority and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Isaac W. Chin, DDS & Deborah Hom Chin, DDS
May 26, 2020 Update
We hope you and your loved ones are in good health. Our community has been through a lot in the last few months. While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same is our commitment to your safety. We have a target date of June 1st for a soft opening. Scheduling will be limited to essential appointments. In view of this, we have implemented many new safety precautions. We have implemented the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
· All patients are required to go to our website www.chinhomdds.com and complete a pre-screening questionnaire 48 to 72 hours prior to their appointment. You will only have to sign in with your name, date of birth, email and phone number.
· Curbside reception means patients should call from their car to let us know they have arrived. Please wear a mask. A staff member will then greet you at the door, take your temperature and ask screening questions.
· Patients are asked to arrive alone for their appointments. Children should be able to complete their treatment without parents present. Please call the office if there is a concern.
· Bathroom use is extremely limited, be prepared. If there are special needs, please call the office.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. You may be offered fewer options for scheduling. We will do our best to accommodate our patients; however, we ask for your understanding during this unprecedented time.
· We are adding a charge of $20 per patient to cover the cost of PPE. We will submit the fee to your insurance; however, insurance coverage varies by plan. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
You may call our office at (925) 820-4181, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit ourwebsite at www.chinhomdds.com